We had a great book fair on Friday. All of your children worked extra hard on understanding and showing their knowledge of their books. The two boards that were voted the best were Kano Ikehara and Anca Cheng. Congratulations!
Here are a few updates:
- I will be gone Wednesday-Friday chaperoning the 5th grade trip
- We are going to be starting our Fairy Tales unit in Writing later this week
- We are working on understand cause and effect relationships in reading
- In math we are learning about angles, shapes and lines
- Social studies we are wrapping up our unit on Native Americans