I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. I was blessed with the opportunity to join the 5th graders on their trip to Osaka. It was nice to learn more about Japanese history and do some sightseeing in a different part of Japan. The students seemed to enjoy having Mr. Reed as the substitute teacher.
Here are some updates:
- No spelling List
- Learning the difference between fact and opinion (Reading)
- Geometry (Math), learning about the different attributes of different polygons.
- Fairy Tales (Writing), writing adaptations to a well known fairy tale
- Space (Science)
- Colonial America (Social Studies)
- Learning about Joshua (Bible)
- I will be sending home information about a class party on Wednesday
Praying for a smooth finish to the end of the school year. Have a great week!